Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Fairies and Lots of Love

Do any of you miss Charlie from Two and a Half Men as much as I do?  *sigh*

OK well anyway - Happy Valentine's Day!  :)  I have 2 cards to share today, first up is my entry for the:


 This adorable fairy is from A Day for Daisies - I tore the edges around it and dragged it through a brown ink pad lightly.  Cardstock, DP, ribbon, and button are from SU!

Next up - there are so many challenges with Love and Hearts themes right now, I am going to enter this card into the following challenges:



I colored my Octopode angel (that I won last week - thanks Lily!) with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits and Prismacolor markers.  Her wings and halo are covered in Stampin' Up! Dazzling Diamonds glitter.  For the background, I covered a piece of white cardstock with white gel medium, and used a foam brush to create peaks and texture.  Once it dried, I sprayed it with Jet Black Smooch Spritz.  "Happy Valentine's Day" is a digi stamp from CS Designs - love quote is a digi stamp from TLC.  Ribbon and heart brad are from SU!

7 comments:

  1. Oh Jenn that little fairy is just so gorgeous!!! And lvoe your Valentine's Octopode image card - I have that Angel image - she's perfect for all sorts of occasions!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image.I love this card. Thank you for joining in at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge. Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. well you know I love anything ADFD, but goodness, that technique you've created with your Octopode card is fab! must get the supplies to try it out!
    have a most amazing day, dear friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous creation and love the take on the theme this week, thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps I have new candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the little fairy girl. She is so sweet and a perfect image for the front of your card. Thanks for joining the challenge at Simon Says Stamp & Show.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving that image and the sentiment is perfect. Thanks for joining in with the 2 Sisters I heart you challenge. Hope to see you again next week.

    If you would like a chance to win some candy, I have some on my blog and would love for you to join me in celebrating my birthday.

    http://joynana-lovethatpaper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card - love those massive eyes! lol
    Thanks for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete