Thursday, February 2, 2012

By Lori Designs

Woke up with a sore throat this morning - reallllllly hoping it doesn't turn into anything.  But both of my kids have had "it" so I have a feeling I'll be spending the weekend coughing and sneezing on the couch.  Oh well - at least today is my last day of work until Monday!

I just have one card to share today - this one  is for the:

Here's my card:

I colored "School Time Lucy" with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits and Prismacolor markers.  I paper-pieced her dress using the same DP as the background.  Funny side note:  I've had that piece of DP for-EVER!  I had been waiting for the perfect reason to use it and when this challenge popped up, I knew it was time!  LOL  I added a little felt flower and rub-on sentiment from Stampin' Up!  Ribbon tags were made with scraps of ribbon.
Have a great day!  Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment