Sunday, December 4, 2011

A Day for Daisies - Color Challenge

Good Sunday morning, peeps!  Cass and I will be spending the day at my craft table today - I got a lot done yesterday, but I have a lot more planned today.  Jeremy made a big pot of meatballs and sauce yesterday, so we'll have a simple dinner of meatball grinders/subs for supper tonight, yum!  And so easy.  I may even be nice and make breakfast later on this morning.  :)


So for today, I just have one cute little card to show you for the:

I used the adorable Birthday Mermaid freebie that they gave out for the last challenge - isn't she sweet?  I colored her with Prismacolor pencils and mineral spirits and Prismacolor markers, and added glitter all over her tail/body.  DP is from Stampin' Up! and the pearls are just little stickers.  :)
Have a happy Sunday!  Peace.

2 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Jenn!!! Great colour challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute! this is another challenge I want to do. LOVE your take. xxD

    ReplyDelete