Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wicked Wednesdays, TGF Heart Journal, Sketch Saturday, & Pixie Dust Studio

Good morning!  I love Wednesdays - time for a new challenge at my new challenge blog:

Wicked Wednesdays ATC Challenge Blog!

Come check out our new challenge and see what my fabulous DT came up with here!
**********************************************************************
I've got 3 creations to share with you today!  First up is my art journal pages for this week's:


I painted my pages with white Gesso mixed with drops of ink - the left side is orange ink and the right side is yellow, but the dried results turned out almost coral and mustard colored.

Next up is my card for the:


The adorable image is from Saturated Canary, colored with Prismacolor markers.  DP is from Die Cuts With a View.

And last for today is my card for the:

Pixie Dust Challenge - Birthday




I changed this cutie's hat to a birthday hat - DP is from Nikki Sivils.
Peace.

3 comments:

  1. Sweet cards and images! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday and Good luck! :D

    Hugz & TFS,
    xx Tracey/SS-DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jenn more amazing creations!!! Love them all especially your journal pages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous creations but you know how much I really enjoy your journal! It's so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete