Friday, October 28, 2011

Anyone for Anya & Simon Says Stamp

Oh my gosh - we saw SNOWFLAKES yesterday and this morning I had to scrape the ice off my car!  I'm so not ready for that yet!  LOL  It didn't amount to much, but it wasn't a pleasant sight regardless! We might get a little more this weekend, too, which means I will be staying put!  :)


I decided to go vintage for the sketch this week at:

I am also entering this into the:

Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Anything Goes

I used Cheeky Glamour, colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits.  DP is from Donna Salazar, sprayed with Log Cabin Smooch Spritz.  Buttons are from foof-a-la.

Peace.

3 comments:

  1. great work
    really cute
    thanks for playing with the anyone for anya
    hope to see you next challenge

    janine afa dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh such a pretty card. Love those Anya stamps. The mist is a great touch!!
    Thank you for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete