Monday, September 5, 2011

DYSU - Friendly Critters

Ahhhhh - I love long weekends!  It's Labor Day today here in the U.S., a very low key weekend for me and the family.  We had a little cookout on Saturday, did some school supply shopping yesterday, and I plan to do nothing but crafting today.  That's my kind of holiday.  ;)

Today's card is made with one of the adorable freebies I got for sending a card to Ryan - see the sidebar on my blog here for details   ---------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Anyway, this image is called "farm helper" and I am entering this into the:


I colored my image with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits.  Cardstock , DP, and button are from SU!  Twine is from my stash.

Hope you are doing something fun today!  :)  Peace.

3 comments:

  1. so so cute!!! you make the cutest cards jenn ;) sadly, nothing fun for me today....i have to CLEAN...BLAH!!! i better get started! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! Love that TGF image and you did a FABULOUS job colouring it! Thanks SO much for playing along with us at DYSU this week!

    PS: I saw that you won the last W.O.W. at the Farm Fresh Challenge blog over at TGF...CONGRATS!

    Hugs,
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete