Monday, August 29, 2011

Tiddly Inks - Bookmark & TGF Heart Journaling

Happy Monday - we never lost power yesterday, so I got to spend the day at my craft table and made lots of goodies for this week!  :)  First, here is my bookmark for this week's:



I used Schoolgirl and colored her with Prismacolor markers & Prismacolor pencils with mineral spirits.  Cardstock is from SU!  Buttons are from foof-a-la and the ribbon is from my stash.

I also made this journal page for The Greeting Farm's Heart Journaling Challenge this week, in honor of Jeremy's and mine anniversary - the theme was "Text Me" - use lots of text on your pages:
The paper is from 7Gypsies and I used a TON of Mod Podge and then journaled on the right-hand side.

Peace.

7 comments:

  1. This is such a great bookmark! I love this school girl image! Glad you could join us at Tiddly Inks this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your bookmark Jenn - what a gorgeous image!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable bookmark! Those buttons are the perfect touch, and don't you just love that little schoolgirl image? =D Fabulous journal pages today...you are just cranking them out! And they're all awesome! That is going to be one fabulous journal... =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable Jnn! Love your colors and the fab buttons. thanks for joining the Tiddly Inkers again this week. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, and Happy Anniversary! Fab journal pages. I sure wish I could get the hang of that. Ours is coming up on the 6th of Sept and I couldn't help but notice we will have been married TWICE as long. YIKES! We be OLD! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love both of these. Your bookmark is fabulous - gorgeous colors. Your art journal is awesome too! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks this week!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all of these, Jenn!! Great journals!

    ReplyDelete