Wednesday, August 24, 2011

TGF Heart Journaling - Week 5

Hey - anyone know where the Summer went?  Geez - it's almost over already here in New England!  Thankfully, we get to look forward to Fall - almost everyone loves Fall.  Warm days (but not hot and humid), cool nights, brisk air, beautiful colors all around us... Halloween!  Yeah, we love Fall here in New England.  :)

Today's post is just to share with you my art journal pages for this week's:


I used the adorable Sasha from the Creeper kit (we don't have to use any TGF images, but I wanted to on these pages) and Prismacolor markers with DP from My Mind's Eye.  I used opposite papers on each page to layer and paper-piece, which is meant to represent me and my many layers. Some days I might be sensitive and emotional, and others I'm strong and confident. But I'm always me - which is why I used the same image.  Pretty clever, eh?  hee hee  

Hope you're all having a great week!  Peace.

1 comment: