Thursday, August 4, 2011

TGF, a la card monkey & Crafts and Me

Yay - it's Thursday!  That means I'm heading out with my good friend Linda, we'll do some shopping and browsing and have lunch together but my favorite part of our day is talking.  :)  Linda is a sweetheart and I always go home smiling after spending the day with her.  You just have to have friends like that in your life, you know?

Today's card is for 3 challenges:



I used the sassy Creeper Monday stamp, paired with a cute banner.  "Merci" stamp, cardstock and DP are from Stampin' Up!  I colored with mostly Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits and a few Stampin' Up! markers.  Gemstone stickers are from my stash.  Hope you all have a happy day.  Peace.

4 comments:

  1. love her Jenn!! so summery and pretty!!!

    xo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute!! Everything about it is super cute!! Have a great lunch date - and yes, we all need a good friend like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I love the banner. Thanks for playing along with our A La Card Monkey challenge this week.

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so cute :D I love all the bling
    Thank you for joining us at Crafts and Me and good luck.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete