Monday, August 8, 2011

Stamp Something - Digi Day

I had such an awesome birthday weekend - went out for a while Saturday night with my husband, sister, and some friends and had lots of laughs.  Then my mom called me Sunday (I had not spoken to her in over a month) and we cried and yelled and then she came and picked me up and I went to a few stores with her, so it made me feel a whole lot better.  I have to accept that she's never going to be the warm and fuzzy mom I wish I had - the kind of mom that I am to my kids - but she's still my mom and I love her and I need her to be a part of my life, however small of a part it might be.  Anyway, Jeremy took me out to dinner later on at one of my favorite restaurants (they had sent me a coupon for a free meal for my birthday, can't pass that up!), then we came home and watched Bugsy and had ice cream.  LOL  Perfect birthday weekend!  And my sister's birthday is Tuesday (we are only a year apart), so we're spending Wednesday evening together going to dinner and the movies - we're going to see the Smurf movie because the Smurfs were one of her FAVORITE cartoons growing up.  LOL 

For today I have a card for the challenge at:


I used this freaky but cute image from Dilly Beans, colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits.  Cardstock, DP and glitter are from Stampin' Up!  Button and ribbon are from my stash.
Have a fabulous Monday, my friends!  :)  Peace.

3 comments:

  1. Love this Dilly Bean image - so cute and "ghoulish" LOL!!!! Love the grey tonings with the touch of green very effective!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, first of all.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Sounds like you had a blast, so yay! Second...LOVE your card! That little Dilly Bean is just adorable...I mean, scary as heck. =D Love the green!

    xx Star

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors and the dilly bean image is cute.. very haunting....

    Tina

    ReplyDelete