Thursday, August 25, 2011

D2D - every flower is to bloom

This week's freebie from the Designed2Delight Friday Free Image Challenge is "every flower is to bloom" - here's what I came up with:


I colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits.  Cardstock is from SU!  DP is from Nikki Sivils - ribbon is from my stash.  

Woke up to gray and cloudy skies, good excuse to finish up my projects for SNR and my DT stuff.  We're expecting thunderstorms and rain today and the predictions for the weekend aren't looking too great, either.  Sunday is my wedding anniversary - 18 years - so Jeremy and I are going out to dinner (alone!).  We're supposed to go to a party Saturday, too, but if the weather doesn't hold out, we'll most likely skip it.  Have a great day!  Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment