Sunday, August 14, 2011

Bonsai Bear Sleeps

Today is my day to post over at the Just Some Lines blog - here is the card I shared today:


I just love this sweet teddy bear taking a nap under the bonsai tree, isn't he adorable?  I colored him with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits.  Cardstock, DP, and button are from Stampin' Up! 
**TIP - If you want something extra for your card, but ribbon would be too girly or just too much... twine is a perfect substitute.  Wrap it around the card a few times and tie a knot (either right on the front of the card, or on the inside if you don't want it to show), then snip the ends off. **
I am also entering this into the following challenges:





That's all for now - have a lovely Sunday!  :)  Peace.


8 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, so funny. Thank you for playing along with Top Tip Tuesday this week!

    Hugs
    Heike

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card and a great tip too. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that teddy bear IS cute under the tree. Adorable card and very crafty tip too!
    Thanks so much for playing with us at Top Tip Tuesday for the "straight edges" challenge. :)
    Good luck to you...
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is too cute. You did a great job coloring, and that twine is fabulous. Twine hates me...it never goes where I want it to and always ends up too loose or too tight. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card and great tip too! thanks for playing with us on the Top Tip Tuesday challenge this time, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card! I like your tip too:0)

    Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday this week!

    Hugs;
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab card and fab image!!

    Thanks for joining us at Paper sundaes this week.

    fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. If I could nap under a tree like that I would say the same thing! Thanks for playing along at Paper Sundaes this week!

    ReplyDelete