Friday, July 1, 2011

All Sorts & Pink Elephant

I'm taking off today to spend a relaxing weekend in Maine with Jeremy & Trev, my posts have been pre-scheduled for the weekend.  I hope you all have a fantastic weekend.  :) 

For today, I have a card for the:


I used the adorable Tyler from The Greeting Farm, colored with Prismacolor markers & mineral spirits and Prismacolor markers.  Cardstock and brads are from SU!  Buttons are from my stash.  

And I have one more for the sketch over at:

I used two of the adorable new summer digi images from Just Some Lines, colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits.  Cardstock and DP from SU!  Ribbons are from my stash.
Peace.

4 comments:

  1. Great card following the Lemon and Lime theme, Greetings farm image is so sweet, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week and good luck!
    Love Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jenn, this is just LOVELY!!!

    Hope you have a lovely weekend planned honey!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great summer fun card! The swimming boy image is too cute- Thanks for joining us at The Pink Elephant :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card, Jenn!! Love the fun image and great take on this weeks sketch. Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!!

    ReplyDelete