Friday, June 3, 2011

Do it With Digis & Paper Sundaes

Happy Friday!  Today I have a card for the:
Do It With Digis Challenge - Male Card

 I had to make a thank-you card for someone who requested a golf theme - I found this image on the web by searching for golf clip-art.  I colored with SU! markers - cardstock and DP, punch and brads also from SU!

And I also have a card for the:
Paper Sundaes Challenge - Vintage/Shabby Chic

I used the bee image from Sugar Creek Hollow, printed directly onto Summer Sun cardstock from Stampin' Up!  All cardstock from SU!  I dragged the image across my Chocolate Chip ink pad to give it a weathered look.

Be sure to come back tomorrow, when I'll be hosting the challenge at the Just Some Lines blog!  Peace.

5 comments:

  1. Excellent card! fun image and love the sentiment! Thanks for sharing at Do it With Digis. Woo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Golf creation what a great image & colours thanks for sharing at Do It With Digi this time..

    smiles Christine digi diva x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific Vintage look. Thank you for sharing it with us at Paper Sundaes this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards!! Love the vintage one and great distressing! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes :)

    ReplyDelete