Friday, June 17, 2011

Bellarific Friday

Attending services for my nana this evening.  This kind of stuff just really sucks, you know?  Combine the grief you're already feeling on top of complicated family relationships and seeing people you haven't seen in God-knows-how-long... it's just so draining.  Emotionally exhausting.  I'll be glad when this weekend is over.

I used one of the Mavis stamps and used a highlighting technique with my circle punches.  If you look closely, the Taken with Teal cardstock is all glittery, I've sprayed it with SU! Vanilla Smooch Spritz - I absolutely LOVE the effect.  I was surprised you could see it so well in the picture, but it's even prettier IRL.  Text stamps are from My Favorite Things (Pure Innocence line).  DP is from SU!  Buttons are from my stash.
Peace.

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute image Jenn - great card and love how you have used the spotlight technique - I haven't done that for ages!! Great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card should bring sunshine to your day. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Jenn. I know how that goes. I'll be praying for you. Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jenn , your story sounds so familiar....we also have a lot of troubles in the family. I am really glad to have this great hobby !! It helps me trough hard times. Thinking of you. Love from Holland.

    ReplyDelete