Monday, May 30, 2011

Tiddly Inks, Craft Your Days Away, Paper Creations

I must start today by remembering Maryann, my father-in-law's wife who passed away in a tragic motorcycle accident one year ago today.  In some ways it's been a really long year, and in other ways, it seems like it all happened just last week.  I hope you are resting in peace, Maryann.  Memorial Day will really never be the same again.
********************************************************************
I don't know about you all, but I have a hard time making "manly" cards.  I just can't NOT do cute.  LOL  But I wanted to play along with the Tiddly Inks Challenge - Manly Men so I came up with this sorta-kinda manly cutie.... (hee hee) - I am also entering this into the:


I used the adorable "Geekatude" image from Tiddly Inks, colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits and Stampin' Up! Markers.  Cardstock, DP and large brown brads are from SU!  Button is from foof-a-la.

I also have this cool card for the:
Paper Creations Challenge - sketch


I used the awesome Bumble Bee Girlie image from Dilly Beans, colored with Prismacolor Pencils, mineral spirits, and Prismacolor markers.  Cardstock in Basic Black and YoYo Yellow from SU!  DP is from 7Gypsies - buttons from my stash.  This card was made for someone special, she'll know it's her if she sees this.  :)

This post was done ahead of time and scheduled to publish on Memorial Day, so I hope you all have a safe & relaxing day!  Peace.

14 comments:

  1. Both cards are great and your Tiddly Inks card is just perfect for our male challenge! Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly inks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn!!! These are both FABULOUS creations!! I LOVE Geekatude! Your paper is AWESOME! And what a sweet bee!! Beautiful papers here, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute cards! Those new little TI characters stole my heart from the beginning- SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely lovely, both of them! I love the TI card...your colors were just perfect! Love the bee, too!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are great, the male card is so cute.

    Thanks for joining us at CYDA.

    Huggies Angel

    ReplyDelete
  6. dearest jenn, hugs for maryann first, i am sure she will be keeping her eye on you all still xxxx
    and your manly tiddlying is just fab, his hair looks awesome!! thankyou for coming to play with the tiddly inkers again hun hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous cards Jenn, BOTH of them! Love your little Tiddly Dude. The colors and houndstooth paper is perfect. That bee is a sweetie too! Thanks for joining the Tiddly Inkers this week! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards! The houndstooth paper is perfect for a card for a an or boy! Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge this week.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute and groovy. Thank you for joining us at CYDA this fortnight.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jenn - sorry it's taken me so long to get to your adorable card!! I've been sick..but I'm back and what a GORGEOUS card! Your coloring is getting CRAZY good! I love the little cheeks you added! Gorgeous GIRLY!!!
    hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous cards Jenn, love the images you've used. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Days Away for my Special Man challenge, good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love the BEE and the layout of the sketch is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Creation and I just love the bee image! Thank You for joining us at Paper Creations Ink! Have a wonderful rest of the week! Happy Creating! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous card jenn, lovely image too
    thanks for joining the PCI challenge this week
    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete