Tuesday, February 15, 2011

US#93 & Sweet Stop #95

Wow - February vacation is next week for the kids!  I can hardly believe it - we've had so many snow days, the time between Christmas and now has just flown by!

For today, I have a couple of cards for a couple of different challenges, both are a little different from my typical style. First, this is for the:


I loved the "uniqueness" of this sketch - fresh and new.  I decided to step away from my usual "cutesy" style and went with this moon image and the sentiment "Life is a mystery to be explored, not a problem to be solved."

Next up is a card for the:

Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge #95




The only part of this card that is actually stamped is the tag (by Stampin' Up!)... the birds are cut from SU! designer paper (Sweet Pea, one of my all-time favorites).  Colors are mostly Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, and So Saffron. 

Peace. 

5 comments:

  1. Adorable cards! Love your take on this weeks sketch. So glad you joined US for another challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What original cards - I love them! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! Love the spring feel of your second card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards. Thanks for playing with Unscripted Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabby - love that sentiment on the first card. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for creating with us at Unscripted Sketches.

    ReplyDelete