Thursday, February 17, 2011

Tiddly Inks & JUGS

Good morning!  I wanted to start today by letting you all know how much I LOVE your comments, and I so appreciate them.  I read every one of them, and will always respond if you have a question.  Lynne commented on this post and mentioned that she can never find that adorable Alice image I used there when she goes to the Tiddly Inks site.  I did e-mail Lynne, but wanted to make sure everyone knew where they can find that image - simply go to Tiddly Inks and click on the link that says "All Inked Up - Girls" and she's on page 3, she's called "Time for Tea."  Or here is the direct link.  Enjoy!


On to business!  :)  First up is a card is for the:

I just love monochromatic challenges!  LOL  I had fun with this one, as I do with most of the Tiddly Inks challenges.  There is such a wide variety of stamps to choose from, I have a hard time not buying them all!  For this card, I used Gossmere and kept it simple - I chose blue for my monochromatic color scheme.

Next is a technique that I LOVE but don't use often enough - this is for the:

Just Us Girls Challenge #71 - SPOTLIGHTING technique!

and also for the:

Bellarific Friday Sketch Challenge



I used ADDY 'tude Loves to Sparkle from Stamping Bella, papers are SU! in colors So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie, and Whisper White.  Glitter and gemstone brads also from SU! I love the way this looks, the clean black and white with a touch of color... so pretty.  I'll have to try to remember to use this more often.  Peace.

16 comments:

  1. oh wow! two christy pieces! a tiddly and a christy bella!! love them both hun, thank you for coming back to play with us again jenn, tiddly hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup - I confess to being addicted to Christy's art! hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Jenn! so fabulous!!! i'm a Christy addict too!! LOL!! gorgeous cards =) thanks for joining us again this week!!

    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gossmere is just lovely in blue!

    Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, love them both. Thanks for joining us this week on Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog.
    Caz
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Jen! Both of these are just stunning! Love the eye shadow on Goss and that yellow and orange is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks again this week!
    hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute cute Bellarific! Thanks for playing along with JUGS this week. We appreciate your participation. Have a great week - hope to see you again Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute! Great image and love the patterned papers!!! Great card! What a wonderful take on the technique challenge! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh, Double goodies. :)

    just FYI: Your Kellie card is up on Fab Friday on the Tiddly Inks challenge blog. Yay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh WOW! Both cards are just stunning! Hard not to be addicted, eh? thanks for joining us again at Tiddly Inks. Love your work! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both your cards are Fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks this week. :)

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  12. You nailed both of these challenges ... way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, both cards are fab! I love Gossmere in blue! Christy's art is very addictive! =D Thanks for joining us this week at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love both of those cards! Gossamer is one of my favorites! Thanks for joining us this week at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love both of your cards Jenn - super fab use of the monochromatic theme!

    ReplyDelete