Saturday, February 12, 2011

Some Odd Girl Saturday Digi Day Challenges/Lollipop Crafts #25

2nd post for today - I have been playing along with the Some Odd Girls stamps Digi Day at SNR



I stamped Mae's Bouquet from Some Odd Girl onto Kraft cardstock and colored her with a combination of Prismacolor colored pencils blended with Gamsol and Prismacolor markers.  Kraft cardstock, ribbon, and designer papers by SU!  Buttons from my stash.  I like challenges that force me to do something "different" and the combination of stamping on Kraft and using these colors did exactly that!

I also entered the Some Odd Girl Early Bird Challenge this morning, which was to make a bookmark for myself - here is what I came up with using Tiny Tia from Some Odd Girl:


 Colors are SU!  Green Galore, Only Orange, and Pretty in Pink.  I am also entering this in the

Lollipop Crafts Challenge #25 - Anything But a Card

Peace.

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie!!! Love the colors on your bookmark! Thank you for joining us at Lollipop Crafts!

    ReplyDelete