Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Pile It On with...

I'm now taking care of a sick husband - which as far as I am concerned, is worse than TEN sick kids.  HMPH.  So in between doing laundry, making TheraFlu drinks, and feeling a little punkish myself, I managed to make the below card for the following challenges:




I used Tuesday from the Creeper Crew collection at the Greeting Farm, colored in with SU! markers - I did a kind of "patchwork look" with a bunch of different DP's from SU!  Dazzling Diamonds glitter also from SU!  Button and sentiment are from my stash.

Peace.

4 comments:

  1. This is so fun! Love those GF images! Thanks for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card. I love the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at PCJ this week. hugs ~ Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. soo pretty
    thanks for playing along with Delicious Doodles this week
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute.

    thanks for playing with us at Pile It On

    my little scrappingcorner
    DT Pile It On

    ReplyDelete