Saturday, February 26, 2011

Papertake Weekly with Sasha

Good morning, happy Saturday, etc.  :)  This cold I have seems to have taken up residence in my chest, it's a good thing it doesn't take a lot of energy to make cards.  LOL  I get exhausted after just throwing a load of laundry in, for crying out loud.

So I showed you the other day the absolutely precious new CREEPIN' KIT by the Greeting Farm - I could not wait to use these adorable stamps, so I used Sasha from the kit to make this card for the:



I have been using this 5.5 inch square size card lately, I like the extra space it gives you to work.  Glitter, flower brad, and other supplies by Stampin' Up! in the following colors: Pixie Pink, Pumpkin Pie, Bashful Blue. Her skin, hair, the pink part of her dress, and her boots are colored with Prismacolor pencils blended with Gamsol.  

Have a great weekend, friends.  Peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment