Friday, February 25, 2011

Michelle Perkett DT Call

I'm baaaaaack!  ;)

Michelle Perkett is a fabulous woman who I was lucky enough to "meet" in cyberland!  Michelle designs digital stamps that are just absolutely gorgeous - she's got her own unique style that I just adore.  Although I already have several of her beautiful images, she provided me with a freebie for this DT call and I decided to use the freebie for this purpose.  Here is what I came up with:



I used paper from Die Cuts With a View for the actual card itself and the oval.  Image is printed on Bella's Bestest white cardstock from Stamping Bella.  I wish you could see how glittery and pretty it really is - the papers themselves have glitter on them, and I used Dazzling Diamonds glitter on the dragonfly, the word Dream and the outline.  I mounted the dragonfly with 3-D dimensional stickers, so it "pops" .  Dragonfly brad was in my stash.

I may be back to post again later today, depending on how much I get done.  We got a little more snow last night and this morning, and now it's raining.  Yucky, but leaves not much else to do but create.  :)
Peace.

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! I love the glitter and the cheerful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn, what a beautiful card. Good luck on the DT Call. Shelley :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, I love all the sparkle Jenn! Good luck with the DT call :-)
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is gorgeous Jenn - beautiful colours - good luck!

    ReplyDelete