Friday, February 25, 2011

Case Dismissed and NEW STUFF!

So just to update anyone who is wondering - Jeremy's dad had court yesterday for the ridiculous criminal charge that was brought against him when his wife died in a tragic motorcycle ACCIDENT last Memorial Day weekend.  The judge dismissed the case - rightfully so.  I know there is someone out there reading this blog who is probably expecting me to say more, but all I'll say is what I've said before and what my husband said in the courtroom yesterday - you should be ashamed of yourselves.

I'll be back later today with some cards - I have a beauty (well, I think so anyway!) for the Michelle Perkett's DT call AND... guess what showed up in the mail yesterday???

The new CREEPIN' KIT from The Greeting Farm!  I had to buy it from an online store called Scrapy Land (and shouldn't that be Scrappy Land?  hee hee  I can't help it!), because TGF won't have it available until April 1 - BUT they are having a one-day only pre-sale on March 1 for the discounted price of $40.00 - so if you gotta have it, make sure you snag it then, cuz when it releases on April 1 it's going up to $48.00! 

OK - off to wait for the sun to come up!  :)
Peace.

2 comments:

  1. So thankful the judge dismissed the case!! Hopefully the rest goes away as it should!!

    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to hear this news! How is your FIL doing? I know he had lots of healing ahead of him! How are YOU doing? Thanks for stopping by my blog...hope all is well with you Jenn:)

    ReplyDelete