Friday, February 4, 2011

All That Scraps & US

Second post for today because I wanted to get this card posted in time for the 


And I am also using it for the 


 

This little cutie is a digi image from All That Scraps and is called Goth Girl.  I used SU! colors in Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, Old Olive & So Saffron (markers and coordinating papers).

I was really excited to be the "weekly bonus winner" chosen randomly at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week (#88)!   The prize was a $20.00 gift voucher at the Beary Scrap Paper Paper Crafting Boutique, which took me all of 5 minutes to spend... hee hee   Thank you very much to them - what a nice surprise it was!

Peace.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute digi image. Very sweet - love the glitter you added to the wings. Thanks for creating along with us at Unscripted.

    ReplyDelete