Friday, January 21, 2011

Bellarific Friday & Craft Your Days Away

Holy cow - we have just had one snowstorm after another around here lately!  The kids are loving the days off now,  but they won't be too happy at the end of June, let me tell ya!  Last week they had Wednesday and Thursday off, this week they had Tuesday off and a 2-hour delay on Wednesday (after already having Monday off for a holiday!) and now they have another snow day again today.  I love it - my kids are older, so all it means for me is that we all get to sleep late and I don't have to chauffeur them around all day!  :)

Today I have a whole bunch of stuff to share with you.  First off, I made this card for 2 challenges:


and



I also wanted to share something with you all that I think is just awesome - CardMaker magazine has a feature that showcases a charity every month and asks readers to send cards to the charity.  This month, they featured an organization called The Gray Matters Foundation.   You can click on the link to learn all about what they do, but they basically offer support to people who have brain tumors.  I sent them a package of 10 cards, here are a few that I haven't already showcased on my blog previously:
 
(Above - Cuddle Anya from the Greeting Farm, SU! cardstock, ink, heart punch and designer paper and button from my stash)
(Above - All Stampin' Up! products: sentiment is a rub-on.  Hearts are from the Sticky Cuts Sweet Collection and are sprinkled with Rose Red glitter.  I used Old Olive cardstock and the designer paper is from the Welcome Neighbor pack.) 

Please consider volunteering with this or other organizations that support cancer patients, such as ChemoAngels.  It's appreciated so very much and it makes YOU feel good, too!  :)  Thank you.

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend, stay warm!  Peace.



No comments:

Post a Comment