Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Unscripted Sketches

I was really excited to the be the "Christmas in July" BINGO winner at the Unscripted Sketches blog. :) It was fun playing - thank you to the US team!

I used the same designer paper for this card as yesterday's post, doesn't it look completely different? :) This is for the:

Unscripted Sketches #65


The digi image is from Paper Ink Color. I colored it with Prismacolor colored pencils blended with Gamsol and SU! Stampin' Write markers. Colors are Cameo Coral, Summer Sun, Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, and Green Galore.

Here is one more card using the same papers, this image is from AiFactory:


This is the inside:


OK hope you are all having a good week. I am going to be very busy packing and preparing to move over the next few weeks, so please forgive me if my postings aren't quite as frequent as usual. Peace.


1 comment:

  1. What great cards! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches!

    ReplyDelete