Sunday, June 6, 2010

Update and Pink Elephant Challenge

I was so excited to see that I had made the Top 15 at the Pink Elephant Challenge blog last week - it was truly the one piece of good news that I had received in weeks. Click here to see my card/post for challenge #68.

This card is for the next Pink Elephant challenge:

Pink Elephant Challenge #69 - Gotta Wear Shades



The challenge was to use bright and cheery colors. I kept this card very simple and used only designer papers, ribbon, button, and a rub-on sentiment - but I think the bright and cheery colors really stand out.

I apologize, but I just can't update about Jeremy's dad right now, it's been a traumatic few days and I'm emotionally wiped out. I just need to go sit with my husband for a few... be back either later on today or tomorrow with an udpate.

Peace.



1 comment:

  1. Great card!! Continuing to keep you in my prayers!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete