Friday, May 7, 2010

Tiddly Inks!

I fell in love with Tiddly Inks when I first laid eyes on their rubber stamps on the Stamping Bella site. Imagine my delight when I discovered Christy Kroll, artist of Tiddly Inks, has DIGI IMAGES available on her site now.... oh my happiness! :) I am in the middle of purchasing some new digis now, but wanted to share a card I had made for a friend who needed a wedding card, I just LOVE how this came out, the colors were black and cream, so I used those with the Togethah Forevah stamp:


Christy is so sweet - she offers a freebie on her Paper Craft Planet group, so go join! She also does a blog challenge every week here. What are you waiting for? Go check it out!

The college I work at is having it's graduation ceremony tomorrow morning, and I have to go work for a couple of hours. I'll be back in the afternoon to post a new entry - hope you all have a nice Mother's Day weekend! Peace.


2 comments:

  1. Awww, thanks so much for your sweet words and for a gorgeous card!!! I love the black and white theme. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Jenn this is fabulous what an amazing card looks as if it should have a top of the range designer label on it...it is so beautiful

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete