Sunday, May 9, 2010

Stampavie & More Sketch Challenge

Happy Mother's Day! I had a nice day - we went to breakfast at a local American Legion hall, then back to Jeremy's gram's house for coffee cake, danish, and coffee. I was home by noon and stamping away, which is what I consider a perfect day. Jeremy is cooking me some Cajun shrimp on the grill, along with asparagus and mashed sweet potatoes for dinner. YUM!

I promised I'd be back to share some cards made with Christy Kroll's Tiddly Inks digi images, and here is one of them, this is for the

Stampavie & More Challenge - sketch challenge


Cardstock is SU! Pretty in Pink along with coordinating DP in Pretty in Pink, Old Olive, and So Saffron. Buttons from my stash. Coloring is done with SU! markers & Prismacolor colored pencils blended with Gamsol. I used that awesome pink glittery fluffy stuff on her hair bow.

I have my "company picnic" tomorrow, which is especially nice because it essentially means it's like a 2-hour workday for me. I should be home by 1:00 or so - yay! AND - I have Friday off. Double yay! :) I'm spending Friday doing lunch and a little shopping with my dear friend Linda from Behind My Red Door (if you like prim stuff, you MUST check out her site). I am really looking forward to it.

Peace.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Jenn this is just to cute she looks beautiful and so is your design the colours are soft and delicate I love it and I have left you something on my blog...an award which I hope you will accept

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh quelle adorable carte, merci de ta participation cette semaine au challenge sam

    ReplyDelete