Sunday, May 16, 2010

Roll Call - Pink Elephant Yellow & Buttons

I was sooooo excited to order the Roll Call set from The Greeting Farm when it was available as a pre-order a few weeks ago. It became available to everyone yesterday, but I gots mine already! hee hee :) See?

The rubber came on a 8 x 12 sheet and I had so much fun cutting out all the adorable Sprouts:

So of course I had to use one for a challenge this weekend! This is Jade, and the card is for the

Pink Elephant Challenge 66 - use yellow, designer paper, and buttons


I found this yummy Martha Stewart designer paper that looks like bandannas at Walmart - it comes in all bright colors - yellow, red, pink, blue, green, orange...the buttons are from my stash.
Peace.

3 comments:

  1. Super adorable card!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at TPE!!
    Sheri-TPE DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Jenn! Thanks for joining us at TPE!

    Silvia/DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out great. Love that yellow paper and how cute are those sprouts...I need a bigger stamping budget *LOL*

    ReplyDelete