Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sweet Stop & Stamp Something

I got this little cutie from Mo's Digital Pencil - I just couldn't resist her! I decided to use her to make a card for these 2 challenges:

Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge 50

Stamp Something Challenge Blog - use pink as the main color


Colors are Stampin' Up! Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, and So Saffron. Crystal Effects used on her shoes and the balloons.

And one more time this week I am going to shamelessly beg you to vote for my team's card for the TGF Royal Battle by clicking here and leaving a comment, as I really want to move on to the next round! :) Thanks!

Happy Tuesday everyone! Peace.
Peace.

6 comments:

  1. I have this image and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!! Love your card, you did a great job!!!
    Thanks for playing along at The Sweet Stop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn, just the cutest! Love her in pinks and yellow and your DPs are gorgeous - the polka dots are a perfect match! :) xoxoMo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card.
    Love all the pink!
    Thanks for playing with us at The Sweet Stop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Love how you cut her out and those pretty colors :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the image!! Your color combo of pink and yellow is fantastic!! Blessings and Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, cute, cute! Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete