Thursday, April 29, 2010

Paper Cutz - Mother's Day & Delightful Inspirations

I do not scrapbook - although I love the idea of it, I just take one look at the mountains of pictures waiting to be scrapbooked, and I panic and give up. I spend 99.9% of my stamping time making cards. But I decided to make this scrapbook page for my mom for Mother's Day, and to frame it instead of putting it in an actual scrapbook. This is for the

So that's my mom and me. The stamp is by TGF, it's Hope/Grace Laundry - the sentiment is also by TGF. The butterflies are from the Sticky Sweets collection from SU! covered in pink glitter. Various ribbons and DP by Stampin' Up! I hope she likes it.

And this one is for the Delightful Inspirations challenge:

I used some old retired Stampin' Up! DP. I don't know about you, but I almost always choose my DP first and then pull my colors out of it. That's what I did here - the colors are Tempting Turquoise, Pixie Pink, Lovely Lilac and Certainly Celery. I also used Barely Banana and Real Red. The umbrella is covered in Dazzling Diamonds glitter and the puddle in light blue glitter.
Peace.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my Jenn your mum will totally fall in love with that scrapbook page it is fabulous I love all the embellishments it is a great LO and that picture is wonderful. Like you I love the idea of scrapbooking have tons of pictures I also have the scrapbboks but it just looks to daunting for me lol....love that fresh cute card as well this is great work...thank you for becoming my most recent follower.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. I LOVE that LO. Your mom looks like shes your best friend. Thanks so much for sharing such a great LO with us at PCC this week.

    ReplyDelete