Thursday, March 4, 2010

Aly's Sunday Challenge 12

I just cannot get enough of these images... yup, it's another Bugaboo Stamps card. This one uses a FREEBIE image that you can get by clicking HERE - isn't she sweet? This card is for Aly's Sunday Challenge 12, which was a sketch challenge:


I love this new SU! designer series background paper, the colors are Taken With Teal and Pumpkin Pie - it's not a combination I would have thought to use on its own, but I think it works so well here! Bugaboo Stamps just released some new Easter images, too - thank goodness this is a pay week for me.... hee hee
Peace.

3 comments:

  1. Great take on Aly's challenge. Thanks so much for playing:) Hope to see you play again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job!! I love the colors!! Blessings and hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable and the colors look fantastic together.

    ReplyDelete