Saturday, March 6, 2010

All That Scraps & Little Red Wagon challenges

It pays to enter so many challenges - I've won a few digital images by doing so over the past couple of weeks! Yay me! :) AND I have a surprise coming up next week... let's just say I'm wishing this long winter away and thinkin' SUMMER, baby! You'll see..... *wink wink*

Today's card is for 2 challenges:
All That Scraps - use dots and stripes
Little Red Wagon - use felt

I used an image from the new Spring Sugarplums digi set from All That Scraps, Spring Emma. Paper is from the Sweet Pea designer series paper from SU! Felt flower, ribbon, and brown brads also by SU!
Be back tomorrow with a LOT more. Peace.

8 comments:

  1. I love your card Jenn!! Can't wait to read your surprise!! Blessings and Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love how she appears to be sitting on the ribbon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute - I love the addition of the texture from the felt!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card. Thanks for playing along with us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is soooo cute! I love the design and your coloring is fantastic! Thanks for joining us at ATS Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! I like the glitter in the flower on her shirt & how you made it look like she is sitting by popping her out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute!Thanks for playing along at Little red Wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is truly adorable! Thanks for joining us at LRW:)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete