Saturday, February 13, 2010

You're Super & Night Out

Got the absolutely adorable Amazing Duo set by The Greeting Farm last week and finally had a chance to ink it up today. I am using this card for 2 challenges:
Crazy4Challenges 24 - Use red as the main color
Quixotic Challenges #13 - Tag It!


The star in the upper right corner is embossed with silver, it's hard to see without clicking on the picture and opening it up to full size. I used Real Red & Night of Navy along with Very Vanilla cardstocks. The tag is from a pair of Seven7 brand jeans, I told you I am a HOARDER - I save EVERYTHING!

So last night Jeremy and I went over to our friends' house, Tim & Shannon, along with a few other couples. We always play the Wii when we go - Shannon had mentioned playing Rock Band and Jeremy was like "I am NOT playing Rock Band!" LOL Well, Jeremy also usually wants to leave and come home by 10:00 p.m. Let's just say it was 1:00 a.m. by the time I dragged his butt away from the guitar and drums! hee hee We had a blast - below are some pics from the night.

This is Shannon and me:

Tim & Jeremy, my 2 favorite guys:

Me and Missy:

This is Missy's husband Dan - he pretends to be shy for a little while and then he turns into a superstar - hee hee:
This is my other friend Dan, he is really a drummer but he did not do well at Rock Band. He was ready to boycott the game by the end of the night, LOL:

And this is Dan's wife Jen with me, she's awesome:

This is my friend Rhonda - she kicked everyone's butt in Rock Band all night long:
This is Rhonda's husband George with Shannon:

and here's Shan and Mis at the end of the night, doin' the duet:

This would be Tim, and this is why I love him:

Missy and Jeremy:We had a blast - I laughed so hard that my stomach still hurt when I woke up this morning. Those are the best times, don't you think?
Be back tomorrow! Peace.

3 comments:

  1. Love your card - especially the recycled tag ! A woman after my own heart always on the lookout for what she can keep for her crafting.
    Your pics of your Wii Rockband night are fun. We love to play - we got the Wii Sing at Xmas its hilarious as none of us can sing!!
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card! And great photos too!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Quixotic Challenges!

    ReplyDelete