Sunday, February 21, 2010

Just Us Girls & More Challenges

I absolutely love the way this card came out - I was practically foaming at the mouth to get my hands on some of the Lollipops stamps by Lori Boyd (sold by Stamping Bella here) and I finally got my order this past week! I just had to use one of them for a challenge this week.

This is Pookie Lollipop and this card is for the Just Us Girls color challenge - colors being ivory, raspberry, chocolate, and coral:


This adorable teapot image below is called "Teapot Cheer" and is by Designed2Delight. The Delightful Inspiration Challenge blog offers a relay-type challenge every month, and if you participate from the beginning and don't skip a week, you keep getting the digi images for free. I love this image - so I decided to use this card for 2 other challenges, as well:

Crazy4Challenges #25 sketch challenge and
Quixotic Challenges #14 - Something for Mum


And last for today is my card for the Sweet Stop Sketch 44 challenge. I absolutely ADORE these sweet felt pieces from Stampin' Up! called Sweet Pea. The Designer Series Background paper is also called Sweet Pea and coordinates perfectly. I MUST buy more!

Be back tomorrow. Peace.

7 comments:

  1. Such darling cards! I love the felt flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful cards! YOu've been busy making masterpieces THanks so much for playing with just us girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely cards! I love the Bella image! I just saw that earlier to day and thought it was so cute! Love the way you colored it in our JUGs challenge colors! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your cards!! The colors are beautiful!! Blessings and Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenn, these are all just excellent! Love your work, you have a keen eye!! Hugs, Nicole (Sweet Stop SugarBaby)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fabulous fun creations! Thanks so much for playing along with JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are all so cute!! I love the felt flowers! Beautiful coloring on the others!!

    ReplyDelete