Sunday, January 31, 2010

Seven Challenges

I did go out last night for a few hours with a couple of my friends, and we had fun. But I KNEW they were going to try to keep me out later than I wanted to be, and thankfully we were close to my house so Jeremy came to get me. I am a bigtime early bird. I had a good time, though, we always laugh a lot. A few of us are going to see Paranormal Activity next Friday night, too. Should be fun.

So anyway, here are some challenge cards...

For little Miss Madelynn's Diederich Dare Whimsical Wednesday's really cool color pallet challenge, I used Ai Factory's digi image Ella at Peace along with a Stampin' Up! image of a Chinese symbol for peace:


I am not a big fan of making different-shaped cards, but I figured a heart shape couldn't be tooooo hard to do, right? LOL This one is for the Whimsie Doodles Whimsie Wednesday Challenge on Paper Craft Planet, which was to make a card with any shape other than a heart. I am also using it for the Dare U 2 Digi Stamp Friday challenge, which is to use hearts or make a Valentine:


inside of card:
This little cutie, Merman Ian by The Greeting Farm, is my entry for the Farm Fresh Friday Monochromatic challenge:

This is probably my favorite one, I must admit.... isn't she sweet? It's Lollipop Anya and I am entering her into 2 challenges:
Club Anya's Monday Mania Color Challenge and
Crazy 4 Challenges 22 - challenge was to use lollipops


Off to finish up my last few, which I will post tomorrow. Peace!

3 comments:

  1. These are all awesome. I can't decide which one is my favorite they are all too cute.

    Glad to hear you had fun last night in spite of the cold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you go and getting all digi with it *LOL*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweet cards and great images too! Love your colouring and designs. Glad you could join us at DU2DS this time. Chris :)

    ReplyDelete