Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Red and black and white thing...

I realized as posting this that I have been using a lot of black and red and white. I don't know why, I guess I've just been in a black, red, and white kinda mood! Hope you likey! :)

My last 2 challenges of the long weekend....
For Sparkle Creations 2010 Christmas Card challenge week 7, I used a freebie digi image from AiFactory:


And for the Pink Elephant's sketch challenge this week, I used an adorable Pure Innocence digi image by Heather Ellis:


I will be back later in the week to share some Valentine creations - can you believe it's that time already? Didn't we JUST have Christmas?!? The older I get, the faster it goes by! Peace. :)

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful colors, great cards! Thanks for joining us at TPE this week!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. love them both - red and black is sooooo dramatic.Thanks for joining us at The Pink Elephant.
    ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards, cute images and I love the big bow! Thanks for playing along with us this week at TPE!

    ReplyDelete