Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Farm Fresh Friday - Glue & Glitter

Happy Tuesday! Today's card is for last Friday's Farm Fresh Challenge at the Greeting Farm. The challenge was to use lots of glue and glitter, so I colored the Autumn Fairy's dress light blue and sprinkled with Dazzling Diamonds glitter, then left her wings white and sprinkled with light blue glitter. I used a white rub-on for the sentiment "a little note of thanks" but you can't see it very well.... the ribbon is just a sheer white ribbon from my stash:

Hope you like her!

So I have been on a mission to buy a Wii for the past week or so.... my sister's Christmas gift to me was a Wii game and an extra controller, but I could not find the actual Wii anywhere! They were sold out at Sam's Club, Walmart, Target, BJ's, and Best Buy - so a friend of mine called Toys R Us yesterday and they had some (thanks, Aimee!)!!! I was so thrilled, I came home from work and grabbed hubby and off we went - sure that it was some kind of mistake! LOL But nope, they had about 30 of them! So I got my Wii - and the game that my sis bought me was Super Mario Bros. Jeremy and I came home and hooked it up and we played that silly game with the kids for about 2 hours! We fought, we laughed, we yelled - it was a lot of fun! Even Trevor, who swore that the Wii could never measure up to his XBOX360 Live.... hee hee So anyway, I'm glad we got it! Even though I'm realizing that my daughter is extremely competitive - I guess I'm going to have to practice when I'm alone so I can kick her butt... hee hee
Off to work I go - have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is fabulous all that sparkle is awesome I love this image and you have done a wonderful job with her.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. Love that image too. FYI there are a couple of giveaways on my blog going on.

    ReplyDelete