Sunday, December 27, 2009

Crazy 4 Challenges - Sketch Challenge

First off - this is for the Crazy 4 Challenges sketch challenge C4C17 this week.

I was sooooo excited to finally get a nice set of Prisma Color colored pencils for Christmas. I had never used them before, but love the way other people's coloring looks when they do. My sis and I picked them out the day after Thanksgiving, so we got a really good deal on them for my mom (we do her shopping - hee hee).... so I got a set of 72 pencils. I went and bought some Gamsol (odorless mineral spirits) and blending stumps at the suggestion of some friends and sat down and just gave it a whirl, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the results:

The lettering is actually all glittery in real life, but looks dull in this pic, sorry about that. I used Very Vanilla and Chocolate Chip cardstock, along with assorted background papers.

Come back tomorrow for my versions of sketches 3-7 for the Greeting Farm's "12 days of sketches." :)
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment