Saturday, November 28, 2009

Elzybells - Seeing Stars Challenge

I love Elzybells stamps, they are so adorable. The company is based in the UK. When I joined the SplitCoastStampers Wish RAK group, I immediately put some of these cuties on my wish list (this is a group where you wish for stamped images, and people send you some). This card was made for the Elzybells Seeing Stars challenge last week -


I used "Girl & Frog" and "Knight & Princess", along with the "Dream Big" sentiment. The challenge was "seeing stars" and was open to interpretation... this is my idea of "seeing stars" - dreaming big. :)

Hope you all had a happy and safe Thanksgiving and Black Friday! I went out with my sister shopping - she picked me up at 3:30 a.m. and we got home at 1:30 p.m. Can you say WIPED OUT??? But we had a blast and I got 90% of my shopping done - only have to finish up the gift cards and stocking stuffers, etc. Then maybe I'll get to relax and enjoy the holidays? ha ha ha

Have a great weekend! Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment