Tuesday, October 13, 2009

It's never too early to start thinking about Christmas...

Yup, I'm starting to get orders for Christmas cards - which is funny because I'll make everyone else's and then be scrambling at the last minute to make my own! hee hee Here are just a few of what I've done so far, this first one is my favorite. I used Stamping Bella's Kissie Face and cut out a piece of mistletoe by Stampin' Up! - I thought it was quite a clever way to turn this into a Christmas card:




More later - my friend Linda is coming over to stamp with me today, and I plan to spend the majority of the day making Christmas cards. I love to do challenges because they give me so much inspiration... but today I vow to work more on Christmas cards than challenges! hee hee Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment