Tuesday, October 13, 2009

2nd post of the day! Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenge

I love doing sketch challenges and this week I am working on my Christmas cards. I decided to combine those two things for the Tuesday Morning Sketches challenge this week. I used this digital snowman image by Raggedy Scrappin, along with Stampin' Up! inks, cardstock, and Designer Series background paper. I used a square punch and cut them in half for the triangles:


Then just because I was having fun with this image and these colors, I made another one without following the sketch, and I added black glitter for his buttons:
My friend Linda came over and stamped with me all morning, which was such a nice change from card-making all alone! We made cards, ate lunch, and chatted for hours. I will post more of my creations tomorrow. Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Super adorable! That snowman image is awesome, I am such a sucker for snowmen!! The color combo is wonderful, so rustic.

    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete