Sunday, August 9, 2009

My Birthday!

I love my birthday - I guess it's the Leo in me. LOL My birthday was last Thursday, August 6. My sister and I went out shopping, to dinner and the movies, that night, we had a blast! We saw "The Ugly Truth" - HYSTERICAL. The next night, my hubby and I went out with a bunch of our friends. We had an absolute blast and, as usual, I had my camera with me. :o)
Here I am with my hubby:

My BFF Tim and me:

Me and my friend Kev (my aspirin):

Mel (Kev's little sister) and me:
Shannon and me:
Me and Ange:

Me and Missy:

Dan and me:

Chunny and me:

Angela, me, and Missy - shot time... yes, those are some big ass shots, aren't they? hee hee

Robbie, Shan, and Ange:

Tim, me, Jeremy, Shan:
I love my friends - thanks to them, I laughed all night and just had a great time. I'm so thankful for them and for my hubby, who tolerates my "birthday week" nonsense and is at this moment preparing to make me a lobster dinner to end the birthday weekend. hee hee :o) Peace.


1 comment: