Saturday, August 29, 2009

Dare You Challenge and thank you for the birthday cards!

This is my entry for the Dare you to digi stamp Friday challenge this week...

I used Whimsie Doodles digi image Patience, SU! cardstock, inks, glitter and background papers. This is actually one of my favorite color schemes and I love these papers. The challenge was to use ONE ribbon, TWO background papers, and THREE flowers. This will end up being a birthday card for one of the Audrey's Umbrella kids.

Now, you know my birthday was a few weeks ago - I want to send a thank you out to all of my fellow SplitCoastStamper RAK sisters for all of the beautiful birthday cards that I've received during the month! Look at them all!
I was impressed by so many of them, but if I had to pick a favorite, it would have to be this one by cutiesmom. I just love the monkeys!!!
Well, it's a rainy day here in Massachusetts, so I'm going to take advantage of the fact that I'm stuck inside and spend the time creating something for the Team Anya design team call! Wish me luck - I'll be back tomorrow to post my creations. Peace.

6 comments:

  1. Great card Jenn. Very cute image. Nice layout on your card. Thanks for joining us at DU2DS!
    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute - love it! Thanks for joining the DU2DS Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I an see why this is your favourite colour scheme... its gorgeous!Thanks for joining us on Dare U 2 Digi Stamp this time and belated birthday wishes to you too.
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so cute - great colors. (I love your blog colors, too)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are darling, Jenn! Beautiful colors and layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card Jenn, love the digi image and you have done a great job with this weeks recipe! Thanks joining in the fun at DU2DS this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete