Monday, June 29, 2009

Fairy Tales & Stuff

Trev and I just got back from having a late breakfast at our favorite local diner, Lou Roc's. YUMMMMMMM! Here's what I worked on yesterday - this "I Believe in Fairy Tales" sentiment is from the Dare to Dream set from The Angel Company. I find that I use it with a lot of my other images from other companies, it just goes so well with the princess theme!

This one uses the Diane Duda Frog Prince image from Sugar Nellies - I stamped her on kraft cardstock and colored her in, I love the effect that has rather than stamping on white/vanilla:

On this one, I used Missmatch Ketto (she's my favorite Ketto - shhhh.... don't tell the others!) from Stamping Bella:

And using up the rest of the background paper from above, this is from a SU! set, can't remember which one and don't feel like getting up to look right now:

Birthday card for a good friend of mine:

This is the reverse side of that background paper above, simple and pretty:

Today I'm making a card for The Greeting Farm's Dotty Sptty challenge - I'l be back tomorrow to post it! Peace.

1 comment:

  1. very very cute cards hun!!!


    Also wanted to say thank you for your comment on my post, and for joining us in The Greeting Farms first blog hop!!!
    Have fun, and goodluck to you!!

    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete