Sunday, May 31, 2009

Hula Anya & More

I have been a busy girl today! I made a set of baby thank-you cards for my friend's daughter-in-law, who is having a little girl soon. Here are a couple of those:
Baby Bella Pea by Stamping Bella
Bella baby buggy bumper, also by Stamping Bella

I've also been working on sets of cards as end-of-year teacher gifts for Trevor's teachers, clinician, and principal, who have been so extremely awesome to us this year. Here's a few - I can't show you too many, because they may be reading my blog and I don't want to ruin the surprise! :o)

This one is from the "Hope & Grace" set by the Greeting Farm


Botanical Blooms by Stampin' Up!

This one I just kind of threw together, and I actually really like the results!


And finally, these 2 were for the Club Anya "I Wanna Be Just Like..." challenge - I used Hula Anya for both of them:


Hope you enjoyed! Peace!

1 comment:

  1. These are all adorable and it looks like you are keeping busy. How are the digi's going?

    ReplyDelete