Monday, April 20, 2009

Contest entries

The Pink Cat Studio is having a contest, the prize is a set of Lily Summer stamps. The deal was you had to make a birthday or a baby card. And you had to use stitching or 3-D/pop-ups. I colored Lily and the lollipop twice and then cut out one Lily and one lollipop and used pop-ups to make them stand out:



Happy 4th Birthday, Pink Cat Studio!

AND - the Greeting Farm also had a contest that I just had to enter this month, too. The prize is a free stamp set - I absolutely LOVE their adorable images, I've received a few images from friends and am feeling the need to purchase some of my very own soon! Here's my entry:I guess I was feeling pink today. I actually really like this one, I "stepped outside of my box" a little bit... and I'm happy with the results! What do you think?

Peace.

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely card! You can't go wrong with pink for Lily and I love how you've torn the paper instead of cutting it, lovely sentiment too! Thank you for joining in on the challenge!!

    xxx
    Mariska

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness these are so so sweet. I just adore Lily...

    ReplyDelete