Monday, April 20, 2009

My own color challenge

OK so I absolutely love the Stamping Bella Bloggabella color challenges, this week's color was pink and brown, a color combo that I simply adore! Here is my entry:
I used Stampin' Up! Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip, and Very Vanilla cardstock, and Designer Series paper. The image is Stamping Bella No Fair Girl.

Because da Bella inspires me so, lately I can't go ANYWHERE without seeing color combos that I love and must recreate in my stamp room! Nothing is safe - coffee cups, napkins, store displays and logos, clothing, accessories, etc. You name it, I am cataloging the color combo somewhere in my mind. So you can imagine what went through my mind when I saw this picture in Better Homes & Gardens magazine this month:

and I just had to do my OWN color challenge and design a card around it, here is what I came up with:I used SU! Whisper White, Green Galore, and Only Orange cardstock. I just used strips of cardstock to make the stripes. The image on this one is Princess Anya from the Greeting Farm.

Today was stay-in-my-pajamas-and-stamp-day, so I have been having fun. My friend Mel asked me to make a bridal shower card for her. The invitation that she got had the colors olive and brown in it, so I went with that, and I was really pleased with the results, what do you think?


I used SU! Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, and Very Vanilla cardstock along with Designer Series paper. The stamp is the mini Sposabella by Stamping Bella.

Off to create some more! Peace.

2 comments:

  1. Jenn all of these are super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I love your bella the top card!!! Also love all the others tooo, you did a great job on all of them!!!

    ReplyDelete