Saturday, April 18, 2009

I'm on V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N!!!

I am on VACATION, baby! The kids are off for their April vacation next week, and Cassidy's birthday falls during that week, so I always try to take this week off from work. I can hardly believe that my "baby" is turning 14 next Wednesday. It seems like just yesterday she was following me around the house with her blankie asking me 8 million questions. She started talking when she was about 9 months old, and has literally never stopped. LOL When she was about 4, she'd sit on the dryer while I folded laundry and if she had nothing else to say, she'd ask me questions about the laundry - "is that daddy's shirt?" "Yes, Cassidy, that's daddy's shirt." "Is that mommy's skirt? Trevor's socks? Cassidy's pajamas?" You get the picture. She's a beautiful little girl blossoming into an absolutely gorgeous young lady, and I'm extremely proud of my daughter. This is me and her on Christmas Eve:Happy Birthday, princess. Stay true to yourself and just keep being YOU, we love you!


Now here is my latest contest entry for the Stamping Bella Bloggabella color challenge, you had to include a flower on the image, so I used a flower template for behind the main image:


I have a busy week even though I'm on vacation. Cassidy and I are getting our hair cut, I'm getting a facial, I've got lunch and dinner plans with friends for a couple of the days, and I have to bring Trevor to the dentist. I'm sure the week will fly by but that's OK, I'll be having FUN! Peace!

3 comments:

  1. Have a great week off and Happy Birthday to Cassidy!!

    hugs, me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card. I hope Cassidy had a great birthdaY.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am LOVING the black hair, Cassidy!! You and that mom of yours are simply beautiful - inside and out.

    ReplyDelete